Pages

Monday, January 12, 2015

Design Wall

It’s Design Wall Monday! Yay! And I have some pretties on my design wall this week…



These are the first two sampler blocks for the 2015 Rainbow Scrap Challenge. You can read more about them in the post I wrote on Saturday.

On the left side of my design wall, I put up the signature swap blocks I received from the on-line quilting group I’m a part of. I have some ideas about how to put these together and I’m anxious to get started.



Now that it’s a new week, there’s new stuff to get done. I do have chauffeuring duties for my mother-in-law this week, along with getting some things around the house de-cluttered and put away (including Christmas – ahhh!). But I think I will still be able to get a little time in the sewing room. So, for the time I’m there, I will try to work on this flannel quilt I started in December…



The blocks go together very quickly so I want to work as hard as I can to get as many blocks done this week as possible. I really want this quilt done by March.

I’m also hoping to finish Block #1 for Hocuspocusville this week. I’m really enjoying my time working on it, so while my enthusiasm is high, I want to get as much work done on this embroidery as possible! It would be great to have this quilt actually ready to use by Halloween.

Finally, I would also like to start putting together the swap blocks. I don’t know if I’ll get to this one, but I’m hoping J

I will be linking up at Patchwork Times for Design Wall Monday. Head over to see the great projects.


3 comments:

  1. You do have some fun things on your design wall. I love your rainbow blocks! The blues and designs are lovely. Enjoy sewing with the flannel in this cold weather!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots going on with your wall. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got lots of pretty and fun projects up on your design wall. I really like the signature blocks.

    ReplyDelete