Pages

Monday, January 26, 2015

Design Wall Monday January 26


Today I just have my Rainbow Scrap Challenge Sampler blocks up on the design wall (still!). I’m looking forward to next month and getting more colors up there along with the alternate blocks.

As for this week, I think it’s going to be pretty quiet except that I need to remove the wall paper in our master bath so we can get to the remodel of it. So, assuming I don’t come down with my daughter’s cold, once I’ve finished removing wall paper (ugh!), I’m planning on finishing up the signature swap block wall hanging, working on HocusPocusVille, and probably working on the flannel quilt blocks. We’ll see how far I get!


Head over to Judy’s Patchwork Times to see all the lovely projects.

4 comments:

  1. Removing wallpaper is not fun, but you have some quilting/sewing to do as a reward! Hopefully the wallpaper comes off quickly and you can play. Your blocks still look great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on being the first in today's link up! Looks as though you have a handle on your busy week. Hope you get everything accomplished--and that you avoid that cold!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty blue blocks. I don't envy removing wallpaper; that is one of my least favorite chores. Hope it goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blue Rainbow blocks are beautiful. Sounds like you had a full plate for today, hope you got in a lot of stitching time.

    ReplyDelete