Pages

Monday, December 29, 2014

The Final Monday of 2014

And my Design Wall looks the same.



I haven’t done any work on my flannel quilt this week, so still just 12 blocks. I hope to get some more blocks done before next Monday. Maybe I can get 10-12 more made by then.

About the only thing I did in the sewing room this past week was work on Grand Illusion. Friday I was able to complete Part 5.



It’s the only step I’ve completed so far. I have SOME units done for each step, so I will be working on finishing those steps so I’ll be able to put together some blocks when the time comes. Yesterday I went back to Step 1 and worked on more of those units. I think I can get some time in today to possibly finish Step 1. Then I would like to work on finishing Step 2 tomorrow. I only got a few of those units completed, so if I can get more of those done, I think I’ll have enough of all of the units done to start putting together some blocks. Hopefully next week I’ll be able to get all of Steps 1 through 5 done and ready to go.


I will be linking up with Judy at Patchwork Times for Design Walls, and Bonnie at Quiltville for the Mystery Monday Link-Up for Grand Illusion. Head on over to see all the wonderful projects. 

6 comments:

  1. Your flannel quilt looks like fun! And I'm sure it will be so warm and snuggly. It's fun to see everyone's mystery clues come together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fun seeing Bonnie's mystery quilt take shape (so to speak) on all the different blogs -- I'll look forward to seeing the next step played out here on yours!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some weeks it's just hard to get much done, especially if you are playing catch up one Bonnie's mystery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those prints, your quilt will be adorable!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete