Pages

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Stash Report Week 52 of 2014

Christmas kind of busted my stash numbers. I’m not complaining, mind you, but here is what 10.75 yards of fat quarters looks like…



I got all this fabric for Christmas from my daughter and mother-in-law. Now I have some more choices for sewing in 2015!

I also bought 3 yards of fabric for a Block of the Month project for 2015.

I only used up a bit of yardage this week (about ½ yard) making a couple of covers for some small kitchen appliances. So that’s it for 2014 stash busting. I’m ready to start over in 2015 at zero. I’m hoping for lots of fabric going out!

This coming week I am hoping to get more work done on the Grand Illusion mystery quilt. I have started on each step, but need to piece the remaining units of Parts 1-4 (I finished Part 5, cuz it was quick and easy!). Putting the blocks together and the big reveal are coming soon, so I want to be ready!

Used year to date:    55.0 yards
Used this week:         0.5 yards
Added year to date:  82.75 yards
Added this week:       13.75 yards
Total net used 2014: 41.00 yards
(green means I’ve bought more than I’ve used)

I’ll be linking up with the Stash Report over at Patchwork Times. Head on over to see how everyone is using up their stash.


3 comments:

  1. I don't count fabric in unless I buy it myself. It's all a mind game to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oohh you definitely got some very pretty fat quarters to play with. You used more than 50 yards this year, that's a good amount.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun to get fabric for Christmas!

    Have a very happy new year.

    ReplyDelete