Pages

Monday, December 8, 2014

Monday, Monday

It’s another Monday. I’m not feeling at all well today, but hopefully I’ll perk back up tomorrow. I also hope to complete a baby quilt this week, but that is probably all I’ll finish up this week. But, before that, let’s look back at what was accomplished over the weekend…

I pulled out my house blocks and the squares to build more houses. Here are the house blocks so far…



And here are the squares I have to build into more house blocks…



I really hope to get these blocks completed and put into a quilt top by the end of 2015. I don’t need all of the large squares that I made…unless I want a humongous quilt top. So I’ll work on them and stop when I have enough houses. However, I may need to make more of the smaller squares for the border houses. I can cut up the larger squares to make the smaller ones, so this may all work out fine.

I also spent a little time working on Bonnie Hunter’s Grand Illusion mystery over the weekend. I finished putting together a few (I think there are 12 here) units from Part 1…



And I started on Part 2; I have six completed double diamond units…



Plenty more to do, but I’m going at this mystery slow and steady.

Finally, I spent part of Sunday scrapping up some fabric. You can see that here. I really hope to do some scrapping every day this week and make a dent in my fabric pile by the coming weekend.


I’ll be linking up with Judy at Patchwork Times for Design Wall Monday and with the Grand Illusion Mystery Monday Link Up at Bonnie Hunter’s Quiltville. Head over to see the wonderful projects everyone is working on. 

1 comment:

  1. Mystery is looking great! Love the houses too!

    ReplyDelete