Pages

Monday, December 15, 2014

Grand Illusion Part 3

This weekend I spent a little time working on Part 3. I got 25 units done…yay!



I was having some problems with them at first – I don’t do well with strip sets – so I ended up just making them out of two 4-patch units. Looks the same to me! And I didn’t have to pull out my hair!

I’ll be linking up at the Mystery Monday Link-Up at Quiltville. Stop by and see all the lovely versions of Grand Illusion.



I will also be linking up at Patchwork Times for Design Wall Monday, though as you can see above, my design wall hasn’t changed since last week. I’m really hoping something magical will happen with the blocks and I’ll be done with them. J I guess if I look at them long enough I’ll get some inspiration…or I’ll get tired of them and take them down.

I hope you all have a fantastic week!


5 comments:

  1. Great little two by fours. Your houses look a bit vacant , hope you bring them to life :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mystery blocks look great. Sometimes when I am uninspired by my quilt blocks, I take them down for a while or rearrange them on my design wall. Something will come to you! They are fun house blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The mystery and the houses are looking good.

    ReplyDelete