Pages

Saturday, December 6, 2014

2014 Rainbow Scrap Challenge – December 6

This month for the RSC, I am trying to finish up my light blue hexies from November and I would like to go through my squares for the house blocks and figure out where I am on those. I got two more hexies stitched together this week, so I have 9 done…one more is cut out and ready to stitch together. Maybe I’ll put in a holiday movie and stitch it together this weekend.



I will be linking up with Angela at So Scrappy for the December RSC here. Head over to see all the wonderful projects.

This has been a busy week, but I was able to get the binding stitched down on my snowmen wall hanging and hang it up in time for Christmas, and I was able to sew the binding onto a baby quilt. I just need to hand stitch the binding down on that and it’s done (I’ll put it next in line after the hexies when I’m watching that holiday movie!) I also did some work on the Grand Illusion mystery quilt at Bonnie Hunter’s Quiltville blog. I’m just doing a little bit of each step right now, but I like the colors more than I thought I would! I will be posting about that and linking up to her linky party on Monday.


That’s about it from here. I hope you all had a great week and are ready for the holidays!

4 comments:

  1. Great progress on many quilting projects. Sound like your end of the year is off to a good start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The end is in sight. Way to go on the 2014 finishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you are doing a great job on finishing up those odds and ends. Enjoy the holiday movie - which one did you choose? I've got Polar Express on tap with the kids this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you have a plan for moving forward on a bunch of stuff. Enjoy your movie watching and stitching time.

    ReplyDelete