Pages

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Stash Report Week 47 of 2014

I did have some fabric come in this week, but that is for the quilt guild meeting for December, so I’m not keeping it and I won’t count it. I did a bit in the sewing room this week (you can read about it here), but I had no fabric going out. So, my numbers stay the same.

Since next week is a holiday week and my hubby will be off all week, I probably won’t get much accomplished in the sewing room. I will try to work on a knitted hat I started last night, and I will also try to finish up the last three hexie flowers I have cut out. Otherwise, I’ll grab time in the sewing room as (if) I can.

I hope all of you in the U.S. have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Used year to date:    46.25 yards
Used this week:         0 yards
Added year to date:  77.50 yards
Added this week:       0.0 yards
Total net used 2014: 31.25 yards
(green means I’ve bought more than I’ve used)


I’ll be linking up with the Stash Report over at Patchwork Times. Head on over to see how everyone is using up their stash.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you can find a few minutes to stitch here and there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taming the scrap basket is a lot of work. Your hexie flowers are fun. Hope you can squeeze in some time for a bit of quilting this week.

    ReplyDelete