Pages

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Stash Report Week 44 of 2014

I had fabric coming in and going out this week. First, I had to pick up some batting this week, so of course I wandered over by the fat quarters and picked out a handful ;). I also finished up a small project and used up a quarter yard of fabric. So my numbers didn’t change a whole lot.

This coming week I will be pretty busy and hubby will be off a couple of days – our anniversary is Tuesday so he’ll be home…and we can go vote…and maybe out to lunch. I also have a doctor appointment later in the week, and who knows what else may pop up. But I would like to finish up the top of Log Cabin Leaves. I just have to get the rows put together and a border put on. Seems simple enough. I also need to get some light blue fabrics scrapped up for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge. I think I should be able to fit those two items on my To Do list for the week.

I’ll be linking up with the Stash Report over at Patchwork Times. Head on over to see how everyone is using up their stash.

Used year to date:    40.50 yards
Used this week:         0.25 yards
Added year to date:  69.75 yards
Added this week:       1.75 yards
Total net used 2014: 30.75 yards

(green means I’ve bought more than I’ve used)

2 comments:

  1. Your leaf log cabin is the perfect fall quilt - looking forward to seeing what type of border you add to it. Your turkey table topper is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your anniversary!

    ReplyDelete