Pages

Saturday, November 15, 2014

RSC – Light Blue November

I really haven’t gotten a lot done this week in the sewing room, but I was able to work on my light blues.

I made the squares for my light blue house blocks…



And I was able to put together one more hexie, for a total of two …



I also scrapped up some of my light blue fabrics for later use J.

That’s all that got done in the sewing room. I was able to practice a bit on the new longarm. I think I’ll put a “real” quilt on it this next week and start on it. Hopefully it will turn out OK. Other than that, I had a very sick kid at home (even when they’re grown up it’s hard when your kid is so sick!), and I spent most of the week reading, planning, and organizing things around the house. I hope to spend more time actually in the sewing room this upcoming week. The hubby will be home all Thanksgiving week and I don’t tend to head down to the sewing room when he’s around. And with holiday activities that week, I don’t know if I’ll get any more sewing done in November after this next week.

I’ll be linking up at So Scrappy for the super fun Rainbow Scrap Challenge.



2 comments:

  1. Hope everyone is on the mend soon and you are able to get back into the sewing room. Looking forward to seeing the light blue house block.

    ReplyDelete