And it’s a finish! Yay! I completed the top for the Log Cabin Leaves quilt…
I only have one small border on the top at the moment. I may decide to add another border; I’m thinking maybe something like a piano key border with the various left over fabrics from the quilt. I just can’t decide if it would be too busy with everything that is going on in the quilt, or if it would blend right in with it. Right now I’ve put it on the shelf and I’m going to let it sit until 2015.
I actually completed this the first week of November. It was originally my October ALYOF goal, but didn’t get done. So I moved it to November (#26 at the November Goal Setting Party) and I was determined to complete it. So, I spent every day that first week working on it and got ‘er done! I am so pleased with how it turned out.
I will be linking up at SewBitter Sweet Designs and Fiber of All Sorts for the November Finishes Party. Stop by and see what everyone is doing in their part of the world…and have a great holiday!