Pages

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Stash Report Week 42 of 2014

I didn’t get anything done this week, so no fabric out. Bummer. I did receive fabric for the backing of a quilt. I’m really hoping to get that quilt done by Thanksgiving, so I hope for that to go back out soon. Here’s the fabric…



As for my goal for the upcoming week… well I really failed this past week, so I hope to make up for it this week. I spent a lot of time this past week working on projects around the house, so I didn’t get my Log Cabin Leaves blocks finished. I will really try to get the leaves sewn together. I’ve also been working on piecing a border for an old mystery quilt, so I would also like to get that finished and borders put on. Hopefully, I can get those things done.

I’ll be linking up with the Stash Report over at Patchwork Times. Head on over to see how everyone is using up their stash.

Used year to date:    38.25 yards
Used this week:         0.0 yards
Added year to date:  66.25 yards
Added this week:       3.5 yards
Total net used 2014: 31.50 yards

(green means I’ve bought more than I’ve used)

4 comments:

  1. Sometimes you just have a week like that, but a new week is beginning with all sorts of possibilities! I like the backing fabric,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah -- don't beat yourself up over it . . . this is supposed to be FUN!! I love the print you've picked out for the backing! It's very cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least you have plans for what came in, so you aren't doing so badly. Hope you can get more done this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fall is busy like that for me. You'll catch up. Here's to a productive week.

    ReplyDelete