Pages

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Stash Report Week 41 of 2014

I didn’t report in last week, but nothing has come in over the past couple of weeks, even with a trip to the fabric store (I bought batting)  – yay! However, 5 yards went out – yay! I actually used some of my stash for projects around the house – I made curtains and some draft dodgers for exterior doors. I also contributed a fat quarter to the quilt guild at our meeting for a drawing. So, maybe I can keep on a roll the remainder of the year and get more yardage out. Who knows…maybe I’ll break even by the end of the year!

As for next week, other than running out to get a flu shot and early voting (and the grocery store, ugh!), I should be able to spend a bit of time in the sewing room. Hopefully I can get a few projects done and count out more fabric. I will definitely continue to work on my Log Cabin Leaves…I have all the leaves cut out and ready to sew, then adding the outer “logs” to the blocks goes pretty quickly. I would really like to have all the blocks pieced by next weekend. We’ll see what the week brings!

I’ll be linking up with the Stash Report over at Patchwork Times. Head on over to see how everyone is using up their stash.

Used year to date:    33.25 yards
Used this week:         5.0 yards
Added year to date:  66.25 yards
Added this week:       0 yards
Total net used 2014: 28.00 yards

(green means I’ve bought more than I’ve used)

1 comment:

  1. Never thought about using kitty litter in a draft dodger. Thanks for the tip. Your leaf quilt if really really nice.

    ReplyDelete