I finally finished up my Log Cabin Leaves blocks this week, so I was able to use up plenty of brown and dark batik scraps.
I’m liking how this is turning out. I have to figure out a border though. I will definitely put some type of stop border around the blocks. I’ll have to see if I have enough of one dark batik to go all the way around. If not I may have to venture to the quilt store…oh darn! J
Since I took this photo I have sewn the top two rows of blocks together. I'm planning on getting the remaining blocks sewn into a top this week.
I’ll be linking up with the Rainbow Scrap Challenge. Head on over to see all the wonderful projects.