Pages

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

ALYOF October Finish (or Not!)

Well, October is almost over. And I didn’t meet my goal…yet. I guess there are a couple of more days to go, but I really don’t think I will get finished with it this week. It seems other small projects (read Christmas gifts!) keep squeezing their way into my schedule.

My goal for October was to finish the top for my Log Cabin Leaves quilt (#2 on the ALYOF Goal Setting Party). Here is where it stands now…



Since I took this photo I did sew the top two rows together, but I still have three rows to go, plus I have some fabric for a narrow border that I want to put on. I guess I will have to push this one to November. Oh well. I did get all the blocks completed in October, so that’s something. I really like how this quilt is turning out, so I’ll be excited when I do get it finished.

I will be linking up at Fiber of All Sorts and Sew BitterSweet Designs for the October A Lovely Year of Finishes party

No comments:

Post a Comment