I haven’t posted on the Stash Report for a couple of weeks…not much happening around my sewing room. However, this week I did add 6 yards (24 quarter-yard cuts) of batiks for a project I’m working on. There is nothing to count as going out though. I have mostly been working on piecing blocks in the sewing room, so I don’t have any completions, other than that I did finish this quilt…
However, this was a kit and it wasn’t fabric from my stash, so I’m not counting it out. Hopefully I’ll finish up some gifts soon and start counting fabric out again!
My goal for next week is to continue to work on blocks for this Log Cabin Leaves pattern with the batiks I bought...
…and maybe get some small projects completed.
I’ll be linking up with the Stash Report over at Patchwork Times. Head on over to see how everyone is using up their stash.
Used year to date: 32.75 yards
Used this week: 0 yards
Added year to date: 60.25 yards
Added this week: 6 yards
Total net used 2014: 33.50 yards
(green means I’ve bought more than I’ve used)