Pages

Saturday, September 13, 2014

RSC – Orange Again…

Well, it’s been a whole week since I last posted. This place has been a sick house since the 1st of September with that icky cold that has been going around town. First my daughter, then me, now my husband. We’re finally all on the mend and raring to go (well, maybe just ready, not raring!). Anyway, my husband and I finally feel well enough to go to the AQS quilt show in Chattanooga today. It was close since this is the last day, but we’re heading out there. We also plan to stop by a ceramics store down there so I can start doing some more slip casting…it’s been a while!

While I was lounging on the couch last week (feeling cruddy, not eating bon bons!), I did pull out some hexagons that I cut out a couple of years ago for some hand work. I found the oranges and got a couple stitched together.




I think they are turning out cute and it made me want to work on them some more. It’s been about 6 months since I pulled them out. I think these are the only orange ones I had cut, but I may take some time this week to put a few more of these together.

I will be linking up with the Rainbow Scrap Challenge 2014 over at SoScrappy. 

10 comments:

  1. Glad everyone is feeling better. The getting sick all together is no fun at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both my husband and I had colds this week. Nothing worse than a summer cold. Have fun at the show, I went to one in Paducah and they are so much fun. Good for you pushing thru when you were feeling under the weather and getting a few hexies put together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sad you weren't lounging with bonbons. Have fun at the quilt show!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you're in the mend, and hope you have lots of fun this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hexies are very healing blocks! That's exactly why you got better.
    LeeAnna at not afraid of color

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hexies are darling, I hope you keep feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice little Hexie flowers. Keep going. Get better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute orange hexes. Hope everyone is well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I finished up what I had in orange for hexagons and have moved on to making orange yo-yo's for the rest of the month.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So glad everyone is feeling better. Love the pretty orange flowers. So bright and cheerful.

    ReplyDelete