Pages

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Rainbow Scrap Challenge – Orange

Yay, Orange! I really like the color orange, so I was excited for this month’s Rainbow Scrap Challenge. I did a little bit this week. I got my orange squares done for my house blocks…



And for good measure, I also made some pumpkin coasters for the fall…



I have some more orange in the sewing room, so I’ll see what other projects I can come up with during the rest of September.

Check out the other lovely orange projects over at SoScrappy for the September Rainbow Scrap Challenge.


10 comments:

  1. Such bright and happy oranges! Great start on the new month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, those pumpkin coasters are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice fabrics. Love your pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That orange fabric with polka dots is great fun. And what nice pumpkin coasters!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The coasters are so cute! Looking forward to seeing the house construction on those blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vibrant oranges you have there, love the little coasters, nicely embellished.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pumpkin coasters! Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm with everyone else - love the coasters!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the sweet coasters! Looking forward to seeing your orange houses : )

    ReplyDelete
  10. Orange is nice. I'm ending up with a hexagon Halloween table topper.

    ReplyDelete