Pages

Monday, September 22, 2014

Design Wall Monday – It’s Fall, Y’All

The weather is starting to turn a little crisp here in East Tennessee…and I LOVE it! This is my favorite time of year and my design wall reflects that this week!



These are leaf blocks from this pattern from 2002 in McCall’s Quilting…



I have wanted to make a leaf block quilt for a while, but for some reason never got around to it. I stumbled across this pattern a few weeks ago and decided to pull out my batik scraps and get started on it. This quilt will probably take me a long time to complete, but I think I’ll enjoy working on it.

Head on over to Patchwork Times to see what everyone has on their design walls this week. And Happy Fall!


1 comment:

  1. Your leaf blocks are beautiful. Love your batiks.

    ReplyDelete