Pages

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Stash Report Week 35 of 2014

Last week I didn’t do the Stash Report, but there was nothing in and nothing out, so no change there. This week I didn’t add to my stash, but I got a couple of little projects done, using one-half yard of fabric. I’m also sending out a fat quarter in the mail to someone, so another quarter yard out! I used up some of my flannel making some pajama pants, but I didn’t add that flannel into my stash when I got it, so I won’t count that out. But, it’s still fabric off my shelves!

My goal for next week is to work on quilting this quilt…



It is the Teddy Bear Parade kit from Keepsake Quilting that I pieced several years ago and never got around to finishing (sounds familiar…). Anyway, I started quilting it in June or July (I can’t recall that far back) and I was having major tension problems on my machine and had to take it in to get it fixed. I think the machine is fine now, but I set this aside and didn’t get back to it at that time. So now is the time. I have this and a couple of more baby quilts to quilt and bind. I think I will work on getting those done the next couple of months. Besides that quilt, I will be doing some more genealogy organizing and house cleaning…getting ready for fall. Yay!

I’ll be linking up with the Stash Report over at Patchwork Times. Head on over to see how everyone is using up their stash.

Used year to date:    32 yards
Used this week:         0.75 yards
Added year to date:  60.25 yards
Added this week:       0 yards
Total net used 2014: 27.50 yards
(green means I’ve bought more than I’ve used)



2 comments:

  1. We have the same stash number...27.5. The teddy bear quilt is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll make some progress when you finish those quilts. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete