Pages

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Stash Report Week 32 of 2014

I was able to finish up with what I wanted to accomplish this week and I got a little stash out of the sewing room. You can read more about it here, but I finished a Halloween wall hanging, a mini quilt, and some swap blocks for the quilt guild, with a total of 2.25 yards of stash going out. And none coming in!! Yay!

Next week I think I will focus on my goal for A Lovely Year of Finishes. If I get that quilt top quilted and the binding done next week, then I’ll have more stash out of the house. Double Yay! With some gloomy, rainy days ahead of us, I think I will be able to get that done.

I’ll be linking up with the Stash Report over at Patchwork Times. Head on over to see how everyone is using up their stash.

Used year to date:    27 yards
Used this week:         2.25 yards
Added year to date:  60.25 yards
Added this week:       0 yards
Total net used 2014: 31 yards
(green means I’ve bought more than I’ve used)


1 comment:

  1. I really like your Fall table topper. Halloween is my favorite time of year, so anything that goes along with that theme I love.

    ReplyDelete