Pages

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Stash Report Week 31 of 2014

This week I picked up a total of 2.5 yards of some Halloween fabric for a project I’ve been working on for a while. I need to get some more work done on it. I did make a few blankets for the cats out of some flannel, but I didn’t count the flannel in my stash, so nothing was finished this week to count as stash going out…bummer. 

For this upcoming week, I’d like to finish quilting my Halloween wall hanging and get the binding done on it. I’d also like to quilt and bind my Fall mini quilt. That will get a little bit of fabric out of the sewing room, and it would get me ready for the Fall J

I’ll be linking up with the Stash Report over at Patchwork Times. Head on over to see how everyone is using up their stash.

Used year to date:    27 yards
Used this week:         0 yards
Added year to date:  57.75 yards
Added this week:       2.5 yards
Total net used 2014: 33.25 yards
(green means I’ve bought more than I’ve used)


2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your finishes for next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have faith that you will finish up your projects for next week. I'm waiting to see the finished pictures too. lol

    ReplyDelete