Pages

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Making Progress

Last night I attended the local quilt guild meeting and enjoyed an amazing trunk show. I didn’t take any photos (and I should have!), but the quilts were just wonderful. They were all hand pieced and hand quilted. I feel like a slacker!

I am making some progress on my August goals. I finished the quilting on my Halloween wall hanging, and now I’m working on the binding. I also made my green squares for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge. I’ll share the photos Saturday when I link up at So Scrappy.

This morning I finished the second of two tea cup blocks I made for the quilt guild meeting in September…



The one on the right looks smaller in the photo, but it’s not in real life J. These will be swap blocks at the next meeting.

That’s about it. Along with finishing the binding of the wall hanging, I’d like to get my fall mini quilt quilted and finished this week. I will hopefully get the binding on the Halloween wall hanging done today or tomorrow, and then it shouldn’t take long to finish the mini quilt.


How’s your week going?

No comments:

Post a Comment