Pages

Monday, August 18, 2014

Design Wall Monday


I have a couple of Split 9-Patch blocks on my design wall right now. I have enough rows sewn together on my sewing table to put together 8 more blocks, so maybe I’ll get to that this afternoon.

I spent part of last week with some quality time with my AccuQuilt cutter and cut a bunch of 2½ inch squares and half-square triangles. This seemed like a great block to use them up. I thought I made a dent in my scraps by doing this, but I still have lots of fabric scraps left. I’ll see how many blocks I can make out of what I’ve already cut. I’d like to get two quilts out of these pieces, then that will be two Christmas gifts from my scraps! Yay!

Head over to Patchwork Times to see all of the lovely design wall projects.


1 comment:

  1. I love the split nine patch!!

    I swear scraps multiple at night.

    ReplyDelete