Pages

Monday, August 25, 2014

Design Wall: August 25, 2014



I have some split 9-patch blocks on my design wall today. I have been going through my scraps the past couple of weeks and using my AccuQuilt to cut 2-1/2 inch squares and 2-1/2 inch half-square triangles, so I figured a split 9-patch block would use a bunch of them up. Good news…I’ve gotten through a lot of scraps. Bad news…I still have a lot of scraps to cut up!

I’ll be linking up with Judy at Patchwork Times for Design Wall Monday. Stop by and see what everyone is working on.


3 comments:

  1. My scraps tend to be mostly medium-darks. I'm not sure how I can rectify that.
    I love how your blocks look together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Split nine patch blocks are one of my favorites. Do you like your AccuQuilt?I saw a demo on one a few weeks ago and am really considering buying one. It would move the cutting process along! Your quilt is going to be beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a good start on a fun scrappy quilt.

    ReplyDelete