Pages

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Stash Report Week 30 of 2014

I didn’t finish anything up this week to count stash out, but I bought 2 yards of fabric this week for the back of a quilt.



I think I might try to get this quilted this upcoming week. I’m just going to do straight line quilting with a walking foot, so it shouldn’t take too much time. I'll just have to see if I can get out of the house and pick up some batting for it.

I don’t really have any specific goals for this upcoming week, so I will probably work on little bits of everything. I have a couple of needlework projects that I would like to make some progress on, but in the sewing room there is nothing in particular that needs my attention J. So, we’ll see what the week brings and what I feel like working on!

I’ll be linking up with the Stash Report over at Patchwork Times. Head on over to see how everyone is using up their stash.

Used year to date:    27 yards
Used this week:         0 yards
Added year to date:  55.75 yards
Added this week:       2 yards
Total net used 2014: 30.75 yards
(green means I’ve bought more than I’ve used)


3 comments:

  1. Dots are such fun and your backing has really happy colors. Enjoy your week of creating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun to sew whatever you feel like working on this week! It's like a little adventure to see what mood you're in. :) ~Melanie

    ReplyDelete