Pages

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Stash Report Week 29 of 2014

Again this week, there was nothing in and nothing out. I feel like I’ve accomplished a bit this week, but no finishes…and no trips to the fabric store!

I’ve met all of my goals for the month of July, so next week will be working on miscellaneous stuff around the house and sewing room. In the sewing room, I will probably spend some more time working on the dragon quilt. I don’t have a photo of it in progress, but this is the pattern.



It’s reverse applique and I’m doing all the stitching by hand, so it’s slow going. But, I enjoy doing it. I will probably also try to get some Christmas gifts started. I will probably spend a little each day with some planning. I may even venture to start a re-make of my roadrunner quilt for my dad for Christmas. I made the one below a few years ago for him, but it got stolen, so it has some bad feelings associated with it. But, I really loved it and was so pleased with how it turned out, that I really think I am at a point where I might want to start it again. At least I’m thinking I might…



That’s about it from here. It’s been a rainy weekend, so lots of indoor stuff is getting done.

I’ll be linking up with the Stash Report over at Patchwork Times. Head on over to see how everyone is using up their stash.

Used year to date:    27 yards
Used this week:         0 yards
Added year to date:  55.75 yards
Added this week:       0 yards
Total net used 2014: 28.75 yards
(green means I’ve bought more than I’ve used)


3 comments:

  1. How sad that your dad's quilt was stolen. I like the braids in it. That dragon pattern looks pretty complicated. Enjoy your time inside today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dragon pattern is really cool.

    That's awful about your Dad's quilt being stolen. It's gorgeous. It would be hard to remake something that you loved so much the first time around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear his quilt was stolen. Love the dragon, can't wait to see it finished.

    ReplyDelete