Pages

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Stash Report Week 28 of 2014

This week there was nothing in and nothing out. No damage done!

Next week I will be finishing up a top for my July goal for ALYOF, so I’ll be cutting and sewing some sashing strips for these blocks…



I don’t think it will take too much time, so maybe I’ll even be able to get it quilted. We’ll see what the week (and the garden!) brings.

I’ll be linking up with the Stash Report over at Patchwork Times. Head on over to see how everyone is using up their stash.

Used year to date:    27 yards
Used this week:         0 yards
Added year to date:  55.75 yards
Added this week:       0 yards
Total net used 2014: 28.75 yards
(green means I’ve bought more than I’ve used)


2 comments:

  1. Such a simple quilt with such dynamic impact! Did you plan in advance where the colors would go, or was it serendipity?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors that you've used in your WIP. It's going to be a fun and dramatic quilt when it's finished.

    ReplyDelete