This week I was able to get a few things done for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge – yay!
I was able to put together both red block houses and I also put together 3 of the red border houses. I also made some border houses with the colors of the previous months. I have one more red border house to complete, and the two red hearts were “made” with red scraps for a future applique project. The red house block on the left ended up too large – I don’t know how that happened! But I’ll cut it down and everything will work out with it.
I’m hoping to get the last red border house block done next week, but I’m planning on focusing on a different project next week, so we’ll see. I spent a few days this week canning blackberry jam and pickles, so my sewing time was a little limited.
Head on over to So Scrappy and see what everyone has been making for their red projects for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge.