Pages

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Rainbow Scrap Challenge – Red Border Houses


I was able to get my fourth (and last) red border house finished this week. I now have all the red done for the house quilt…as far as I know! I’m sure when I start to put this together I will need to tweak things and probably build some more houses. You can see all the red houses I made for July in the post here.

I will be linking up at So Scrappy for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge. Stop by and look at all the lovely reds!


5 comments:

  1. Love your little red houses... especially the one with sprinkles. Yummy.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your house block pattern. It is difference than the houses I am making.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your little scrappy red houses. They make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These and all your red houses are cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are soooo cute. I'm looking forward to seeing your house quilt in December.

    ReplyDelete