Pages

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Tuesday Charms


This is what I have done so far this week. I’ve had this charm pack that I won from Stitches ‘n’ Giggles through A Lovely Year of Finishes linky party a few months ago. Here are the individual fabrics…


I’ve been itching to do something with them. I think I didn’t like the little squares of fabric sitting around in the black hole that is my sewing room. I was afraid they’d get lost somewhere. So, I cut them all diagonally, then sewed a white strip between the triangles to make some split half-triangle square blocks. I’ve put them in a “lightning bolt” design with cool colors and warm colors together inside the white “bolts”. I don’t know if it will stay this way. I may play with it a bit. I will be putting white sashing between all the blocks. I’m looking forward to seeing what it becomes!

No comments:

Post a Comment