Pages

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Stash Report Week 26 of 2014

This week I had nothing come in and nothing go out.

Last Stash Report I decided to set a goal each week to work (harder) towards reducing my stash. For the upcoming week I plan to make a block from a wall hanging I made for my daughter many years ago. I will be making this summer cat…



It is one of the blocks from this wall hanging called “A Cat for All Seasons” by Patrick Lose.



I will probably not put the beach ball on the block because I am going to make this into a mini quilt for my table top quilt stand. The mini quilt can only be about 11-1/2 inches wide, and the beach ball would make it too big. This will be my summer mini quilt, once 4th of July is over and I take down my Star mini.

I’ll be linking up with the Stash Report over at Patchwork Times. Head on over to see how everyone is using up their stash.

Used year to date:    25.75 yards
Used this week:         0 yards
Added year to date:  52.75 yards
Added this week:       0 yards
Total net used 2014: 27 yards

(green means I’ve bought more than I’ve used)

2 comments:

  1. I just love the cats. Many a week/month my numbers stay the same so take heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This will be great! How about trying the ball on the bottom of the cat, between his hip and the tail?
    Great way to refuse stash and have summer eye candy!
    Take care, Leslie

    ReplyDelete