Pages

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Stash Report Week 25 of 2014

This week I finished a slew of mug rugs for 4th of July, so I actually used up about a yard of fabric this week. Yay! Here are a couple of them…



I need to work a little harder on planning HOW to decrease my stash (and make my numbers a little better in the mean time). To do that, I really need to finish up some projects I have sitting around the sewing room. So, for the upcoming week, I really want to focus on finishing the blocks for my Folk Art Cat quilt. It won’t reduce my numbers for next week, but it will get me farther along the path. I have a few small quilts and wall hangings that are ready to be quilted also, so I may add one of those to my To-Do list for next week. That will clear out some fabric once one of them gets done.

I’ll be linking up with the Stash Report over at Patchwork Times. Head on over to see how everyone is using up their stash.

Used year to date:    24.75 yards
Used this week:         1.0 yards
Added year to date:  52.75 yards
Added this week:       0 yards
Total net used 2014: 27 yards

(green means I’ve bought more than I’ve used)

1 comment:

  1. At least you didn't enhance your stash this week but reduced it! Remember the turtle won that race. My saying about my stash is " I am reducing it like you would eat an elephant - one small bite at time!" One day that elephant will be all gone and I will get to start on the rhino I "freshen" it with. Keep plugging away!

    ReplyDelete