Pages

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Stash Report Week 24 of 2014

I hope all the dads out there have a wonderfully Happy Father’s Day today! Here’s a gratuitous photo of my dad J



I did use up a little bit of fabric this week…1/2 yard to make this 4th of July mini quilt. I headed over to Joann’s this week to pick up some Décor Bond for the mini quilt and some thread, and they happened to have their fat quarters on sale for half price. So…a few jumped into my cart. Actually some fat quarter bundles too because I had a couple of 50% off coupons and I really needed some light blue fabrics…really, I did. That’s my story and I’m sticking with it!

I’ll be linking up with the Stash Report over at Patchwork Times. Head on over to see how everyone is using up their stash.

Used year to date:    24.25 yards
Used this week:         0.5 yards
Added year to date:  49.25 yards
Added this week:       3.5 yards
Total net used 2014: 28 yards
(green means I’ve bought more than I’ve used)




No comments:

Post a Comment