Pages

Saturday, May 24, 2014

RSC 2014 – Green Beach House


I fused some applique onto the green beach house block. I’ll add some details with thread later, such as the legs to the blue and white striped beach chair. I also need to figure out a window for the house, and I have some fabric with crabs on it that I wanted to use, but I’ll have to figure out what to do about the tiny little legs on the crabs. I could always add them in later with thread. I don’t think I can cut around them to fuse them on, but I might try. I may add more to this, but I’m excited that I’ve gotten this far on it and I really like the way it’s turning out. I can’t wait to get some more blocks done!

I’ll be linking up with the Rainbow Scrap Challenge 2014. You can check out what others are doing with their green scraps here.

Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!


5 comments:

  1. So adorably cute! I love all the details you added.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's fabulous! You could always use a pigma pen, or something that is permanent like a pigma pen, for the legs of the crab.

    ReplyDelete