Pages

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Rainbow Scrap Challenge May


The color for May for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge is green. I have four small (3-1/2 inch) “made” squares to share. I still need to make the larger squares (6-1/2 inch), but I have plenty of time in the month to get those done. I somehow misplaced my other blocks I’m making for the RSC – they are *somewhere* in my sewing room. They are not where I thought I put them…ugh! I’m sure I’ll come across them soon.

These squares will be put into house blocks, and hopefully I can get at least one green house block done this month.


Head over to So Scrappy to see other green projects for the May Rainbow Scrap Challenge.

2 comments:

  1. What fun greens you have! So happy and bright!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What pretty green fabrics.

    ReplyDelete