Pages

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Rainbow Scrap Challenge – Green


This week I was able to build a house block using one of my large green squares. I REALLY like how this block turned out. I’ve picked up some fabrics that have various elements and motifs that I will fuse onto this block (for example, a sailboat to put in the water, a beach ball and crab for the sand). I’m hoping to get those things done by next week and then maybe, just maybe, I’ll have one of these blocks completely complete! I will probably put detailing thread work onto each block when I quilt the entire thing. For now, I’m pleased with how this is turning out.


I’ll be linking up with the Rainbow Scrap Challenge 2014 here.

10 comments:

  1. What a fun block! Love the colors. Enjoy the embellishments, they sound like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your little beach hut - enjoy the additional embellishing. Looks like it will be a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun embellishing the beach house. What a great little block!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty beach house; it will really be fun with all your embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea and wonderful block. Looking forward to seeing once you are finished adding all the embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun. Can't wait to see the block fully embellished and finished

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute beach house Linda. Looking forward to seeing what you do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great idea! Can't wait to see it finished.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun block! I'm s sucker for all house blocks.

    ReplyDelete