Pages

Monday, May 12, 2014

Design Wall Monday May 12


This fabric is for a house block I’m making as part of the Rainbow Scrap Challenge. I’m planning on this block being a beach house, with the green square the house, and the dark blue center horizon as the ocean. The brown on the right is a possibility for the roof of the house. I’m not sure if it needs a lighter brown, though. I’ll have to think about it.

I hope to get this block completed this week. There will be a little upheaval this week with my daughter moving back home tomorrow from college (fortunately she has a job – two in fact!). So we’ll be adjusting to another person around the house. At least she’ll be working (from home) all day and I’ll be able to spend some time in the sewing room. But for today, I need to get her room back to normal (we kind of took it over!) and clean the house.

Head on over to Patchwork Times to see what others are working on in their sewing studios.


No comments:

Post a Comment