Pages

Monday, May 26, 2014

A Lovely Year of Finishes – May 2014

I have a finish! Yay!

My goal for ALYOF for May was to complete my Family Tree wall hanging for my husband’s family. I was #9 at the goal setting party. I wrote about finishing it here, but once I hung it on the wall, I realized that I forgot something. I had intended to do some embroidery on the wall hanging to “link up” the families so you could see who went with whom. I completely forgot about it until my husband was looking at it and was trying to figure out who had been married…ugh. So, I took it off the wall and made some chain stitches between married couples and then connected them to their children. So now it’s really done!



I will be linking up at the May Finishes Party for A Lovely Year of Finishes 2014. Head on over and see what everyone has been working on this month!


2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful and special finish! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh what a lovely heirloom! such a nice idea, well done for the finish

    ReplyDelete