Pages

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Stash Report Week 17 of 2014

I didn’t post on the Stash Report last week, but there was nothing in and nothing out. But this week, I picked up some background fabrics for a quilt I plan on starting in May, so that’s 4 yards of Kona solids that came in. While I was at the store, I also saw a fat quarter bundle with some bright pinks and couldn’t pass those up. Here is what I brought in this week:



I did use up a little bit of fabric. I used about ¼ yard of fabric making this little zippered pouch.



I will probably make some more, and some of different sizes, in the next few months for gifts.

Used year to date:    21.50 yards
Used this week:         .25 yards
Added year to date:  33.25 yards
Added this week:       5.25 yards
Total net used 2014: 16.75 yards
(green means I’ve bought more than I’ve used)

So, I’ve gone a little farther in the hole. But, I will make that up later in the year as I get some tops quilted. I’ll be linking up with the Stash Report over at Patchwork Times.



No comments:

Post a Comment