Pages

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Stash Report Week 15 of 2014

While I was out this week I picked up a couple of fat quarters that I thought were cute…I just couldn’t pass them up!



Yesterday I received my prize from A Lovely Year of Finishes for March. I got a wonderful charm pack from Lori at Stitches N’ Giggles.



Thank you Lori! It is From Outside In by Malka Dubrawsky for Moda. Here are the fabrics in it.



I would also like to thank Shanna at Fiber of All Sorts and Melissa at Sew BitterSweet Designs for sponsoring ALYOF. I was so excited that I won something!

I also had a finish this week. Yay! I finished my Patriotic Star wall hanging that I’ve been working on for April’s A Lovely Year of Finishes. I’ll write about that later in the month. I’m so glad it’s done and it will be ready to hang for 4th of July!

Used year to date:    18.25 yards
Used this week:         3.25 yards
Added year to date:  31.75 yards
Added this week:       1.5 yards
Total net used 2014: 11.75 yards
(green means I’ve bought more than I’ve used)

I’ll be linking up with the Stash Report over at Patchwork Times.


2 comments:

  1. I am also in the "Green" working my way out slowly as you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun fabrics. You just have to refresh the stash sometimes.

    ReplyDelete