Pages

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Stash Report Week 14 of 2014

All I bought this week were items for the yard, so no fabric in. I only worked on making blocks this week, so no finishes, so nothing out either. That should change sometime this month!

Used year to date:    18.25 yards
Used this week:         0 yards
Added year to date:  31.75 yards
Added this week:       0 yards
Total net used 2014: 13.50 yards
(green means I’ve bought more than I’ve used)

I’ll be linking up with the Stash Report over at Patchwork Times.



2 comments:

  1. Spring is such a wonderful time of year. It feels so good to be out in the sunshine after the long dreary winter we have had. I like your crumb blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I'm starting to spend some time in the yard, too, so finishes get a little farther between. The year is still young for using stash!

    ReplyDelete