Pages

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Rainbow Scrap Challenge April 12

I made a couple more smaller purple blocks this week.



I think I will stop with four small and two large blocks. That should work and if I need more I’ll make them when I put the quilt together.

I also worked on catching up with the previous months’ colors. I still need two more small pink blocks



but I got all the teal blocks done.



I still need to do the January blue blocks. I’ll try to get them done before the next color is announced.

I’ll be linking up over at SoScrappy with the Rainbow Scrap Challenge 2014. Go check out what everyone else is working on, and have a great weekend!


4 comments:

  1. Way to go! You're catching up quickly! I finished my turquoise blocks the first week of April and just posted my purple fabrics today! I think you'll get it done before May 1!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! What size are your blocks?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have a plan for all your crumb blocks? I see lots of fun scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your crumb blocks. I'll be making them next year for the RSC. Looking forward to seeing your crumb blocks come together for a quilt top in December.

    ReplyDelete