Pages

Monday, April 21, 2014

Design Wall Monday

I have hankies on my design wall this week -




The whole design wall won’t fit in one photo, so this is the top and the bottom (with a little overlap) of my design wall.

This weekend I decided to look through the dark recesses of my sewing room for some old projects that I need to work on, and I came across these hankies in a drawer. These were my grandmother’s and I got them after she died 20+ years ago. I put them away thinking I’d do something with them one day, and they’ve just been out of sight…so out of mind. I think it’s time I do something with them, so I will probably start a new quilt in May (for my NewFO Challenge project) and hopefully get it done in time for a Christmas gift for my niece. She likes vintage items and she is a big sentimentalist about family items. I have an idea what I want to do with them, but I’ll work on making a firm decision in the next week or so.

Head on over to Patchwork Times to see what others have on their design walls, and have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment