Pages

Monday, April 14, 2014

Design Wall Monday April 14, 2014

I actually have things on my design wall this week!



I finally caught up with all four months of the Rainbow Scrap Challenge 2014, so those blocks are all up there. I plan on using these blocks to make larger house blocks. The smaller blocks on the wall will be made into houses for the borders of the quilt. Today I put together a Halloween House just to get a feel for it before I start on the colored blocks, so that’s up on the wall, too. I still need to trim this block down a little and add some applique, etc. to enhance it a bit. I’m not working from a pattern…I’m just making it up as I go along. We’ll see how it turns out.


Head on over to Patchwork Times to check out more Design Wall fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment