Pages

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Welcome Spring!

I am so ready for spring!


My lighting problem from yesterday was taken care of by my wonderful husband. I never heard back from the sewing machine store about a new light bulb for my sewing machine, but my husband had me check our trailer because he thought we had extras in there for the trailer tail lights. And lo and behold, we did! I will get that new bulb put in and get my Spring Bouquet blocks sewn together today.

I also spent part of yesterday afternoon planting the pansies I picked up yesterday morning. Since I can’t plant my veggies in the garden yet, I guess planting pansies will have to do.

Busy times ahead…we’re off to the quilt show tomorrow morning, then the next couple of weeks will be super busy with doctor appointments and such.

I hope you have a wonderful first day of spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment