Pages

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Tuesday Happenings

I was able to work on my Spring Bouquet blocks this morning. These are my goal this month for A Lovely Year of Finishes. I fused the applique pieces onto two blocks. I already had three blocks fused and on one of them the applique pieces are stitched down. Here’s what I have so far:



I also finished my embroidery project yesterday that I wanted to complete this month. I have to paint the frame for it, then put it in the frame and it will be done. Here’s the piece:


While I was out today I picked up the paint for the frame, so I should be able to get that done tomorrow.

This afternoon was a trip to the eye doctor and stops at Michaels (for the paint), the pet store (dog and cat food), and the grocery store (stuff I forgot when I went shopping this weekend). This evening should be nice and quiet…beans in the crock pot and sandwiches for dinner.

Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. What beautiful blocks! That's going to be a stunning quilt. I like your embroidery piece, too.

    ReplyDelete