Pages

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Stash Report Week 13 of 2014


This week I actually used a little fabric…approximately ¾ of a yard, including a pillow and the little tulip mini above. I also made a couple of small tops, but I’m not going to count those until I quilt and finish them. I’m hoping to have a big surge in fabric usage later this year by finishing some quilts!

I also bought 10.5 yards of some solid fabrics that I needed. I really have no solids in my fabric stash, so these will get used up. Actually I used a couple of yards in a top I made, but I’ll count that one later.

Used year to date:    17.50 yards
Used this week:         .75 yards
Added year to date:  21.25 yards
Added this week:       10.5 yards
Total net used 2014: 13.50 yards
(green means I’ve bought more than I’ve used)

I’ll be linking up with the Stash Report over at Patchwork Times.



1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you have a plan. I just adore your tulip!

    ReplyDelete