Pages

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Stash Report Week 12 of 2014

I didn’t use any fabric this week and I didn’t buy any either. That’s a big surprise because I went to A Mountain Quilt Fest on Friday. You can read about that here.

Used year to date:    17.50 yards
Used this week:         0 yards
Added year to date:  21.25 yards
Added this week:       0 yards
Total net used 2014: 3.75 yards
(green means I’ve bought more than I’ve used)


I’ll be linking up with the Stash Report over at Patchwork Times.

2 comments:

  1. Hi linda - congrats on not spending any $ at the Fest. You might want to contact Sarah over at Confessions of a Quilt Addict. She waited until the last day of the show and bought a long arm from a dealer out in the parking lot after the show closed. She really likes her machine, and she got it for a great price - can't remember the brand name.

    I bought my APQS machine used. It was three years old and got it for less than 1/2 price from a quilt shop that was closing down. That was 11 years ago and it is still running great and I have quilted more than 400 quilts on it.

    Enjoy searching for a machine. Be sure to try all the different makes and models.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing out with nothing in is still a good report. You are not far from being back in the black.

    ReplyDelete