Pages

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Stash Report Week 11 of 2014

I didn’t use up any fabric this week, but I bought a couple of fat quarter bundles while I was out running errands.




That’s a total of 2.5 yards bought this week. If I go to Quilt Fest this coming weekend, I’m sure I will pick up a bit more fabric J.

Used year to date:    17.50 yards
Used this week:         0 yards
Added year to date:  18.75 yards
Added this week:       2.5 yards
Total net used 2014: 3.75 yards
(green means I’ve bought more than I’ve used)

I’ll be linking up with the Stash Report over at Patchwork Times.

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy your time at the Quilt Fest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright FQs you added to the stash. I'm sure you'll find many more wonderful things at Quilt Fest. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful freshening of your stash. May the "freshening" continue.

    ReplyDelete